These Healthy Mixed Berry Coconut Popsicles are 4th of July (or Canada Day) themed and only require 3-ingredients to make! They’re super simple and SUPER refreshing. How can you say no to that?
MIXED BERRY COCONUT POPSICLES
GUYS! This recipe is SOO simple and so delicious. Not to mention, they’re dairy-free, gluten-free, refined-sugar-free and vegan! They’re creamy from the coconut milk and refreshing from the frozen berries. I’ll be snacking on these ALL summer long.
COCONUT POPSICLE INGREDIENTS
- Coconut milk: I always opt for full-fat coconut milk because it makes these extra creamy and delicious. Light coconut milk will work but expect a thinner (more watery) consistency.
- Pure maple syrup: The stuff that comes from maple trees (very fitting for Canada Day) and my sweetener of choice. You can use any sweetener you’d like though!
- Mixed berries: Use whatever you’re in the mood for. I chose frozen blueberries, raspberries and cherries mainly to stick with the Canada Day + 4th of July theme, but any berries will work.
HUNGRY FOR MORE?
Here are a few more frozen vegan dessert recipes that I’m sure you’d love:
HEALTHY MIXED BERRY COCONUT POPSICLES (VEGAN)
- 1 can coconut milk (400ml)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- mixed berries (fresh or frozen)
- Stir together coconut milk and maple syrup then pour into popsicle moulds (3/4 of the way).
- Add in as many mixed berries as you’d like, then put popsicle sticks into the moulds.
- Freeze overnight.
- Allow them to thaw for a few minutes before attempting to remove from the moulds. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe? Tag @rosslynmaria on Instagram!