Craving a sweet, crunchy and chocolatey treat? I guarantee these No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Bars will hit the spot. I LOVE keeping them in my freezer for when those chocolate cravings hit. They’re super delicious while being vegan, oil-free, refined-sugar-free and gluten-free (!!!!!) – I know, I know… how could they be any good? But I promise they’re delicious and SO EASY to make!
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER CRUNCH BARS
Okay, so what even is a Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Bar? Well.. pretty much exactly what it sounds like, these bars are the perfect combination of chocolate, peanut butter, and crunch all while being healthy, vegan and completely satisfying.
CRUNCH BAR INGREDIENTS
The ingredients for these No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Bars are very simple – you likely have most of them in your cupboards right now!
- Peanut butter: Whenever I use peanut butter in a recipe, I’m talking about natural peanut butter – the only ingredient is roasted peanuts (and maybe salt), that’s it.
- Maple syrup: Always use the stuff that comes from trees. I’m lucky to live in Canada where maple syrup is abundant – I always get the Canada Grade A 100% Pure Maple Syrup.q
- Cocoa powder: I like to use organic dutch processed cocoa powder but if you prefer, you can use cacao or carob powder instead.
- Crispy rice cereal: For this recipe, you need Crispy Rice Cereal rather than puffed rice as puffed rice isn’t crispy and won’t give the bars the crunch factor.
LOOKING FOR MORE SWEET SNACK IDEAS?
A few other simple and delicious recipes that I recommend trying:
NO-BAKE CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER CRUNCH BARS (VEGAN)
- 2 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 cup peanut butter (natural)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- To a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except for the crispy rice cereal.
- Once everything is fully combined, fold in the crispy rice cereal.
- Press the mixture into a lined baking dish or freezer-safe dish and freeze for 2+ hours.
- Once chilled, slice into bars and place into a freezer-safe container and freeze until you're ready to enjoy!
Tried this recipe? Tag @rosslynmaria on Instagram!