Say hello to One-Bowl Vegan Gingerbread Brownies! Am I the only one going all out with the gingerbread recipes this year? I’m obsessed. These brownies are spiced with cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and ground cloves – the classics. Sound like something you’re into? I can guarantee, you’re going to love these!
WHAT YOU NEED TO MAKE VEGAN GINGERBREAD BROWNIES:
This recipe has a few more ingredients than I usually use and that’s because of all the spices! The spices are so necessary because they give these brownies that classic gingerbread taste you know and love.
- All-purpose flour
- Coconut sugar
- Almond butter
- Non-dairy milk
- Cocoa powder
- Baking powder
- Baking soda
- Ground ginger
- Ground cloves
TIPS FOR ONE-BOWL BAKING
If you’re anything like me and despise doing dishes then you’re always looking for ways to make recipes using one bowl. These are some tips as to how I use the least amount of dishes:
- Using the least amount of measuring cups. Before I start baking, I look at ingredients that I can group together which allows me to use the least amount of measuring cups possible. For example, with this recipe:
- I would use a 1/4 cup measure to measure out the almond butter and non-dairy milk.
- Gently mix the dry ingredients together before combining them with the wet. Instead of using a separate bowl to whisk together the dry ingredients, I simply pour them over top of the wet and gently stir all the dry ingredients together before fully mixing the wet and dry together.
LOOKING FOR MORE VEGAN GINGERBREAD RECIPES?
Here are a couple other tasty gingerbread recipes that are on the blog:
Hope you love these recipes as much as I do!
One-Bowl Vegan Gingerbread Brownies
- 1 cup coconut sugar*
- 3/4 cup almond buter
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- chocolate chips (to taste)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- pinch of cloves (ground)
- pinch of nutmeg
- pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF and line or grease an 8×8 inch baking dish and set aside.
- Mix together the coconut sugar and almond butter until fully combined, then stir in the non-dairy milk and vanilla.
- Add all of the dry ingredients and spices over the top of the wet ingredient mixture and gently combine them before fully mixing everything together.
- Pour the batter into the baking dish and bake for 30-40 minutes – or until a toothpick comes out *almost* clean.
- Optionally, top with more cinnamon and some flakey salt.
Tried this recipe? Tag @rosslynmaria on Instagram!