Do you ever want to bake but then opt-out because you dread doing the dishes that will come from it? Me too… but I have good news for us both! This Super Moist Vegan Pumpkin Bread only requires ONE-BOWL to make and comes together very quickly.
MAIN INGREDIENTS FOR SUPER MOIST VEGAN PUMPKIN BREAD
- Pumpkin Purée: For this recipe, make sure to use pumpkin purée rather than pumpkin pie filling.
- Coconut Sugar: I recommend coconut sugar as opposed to brown sugar as it’s less refined, meaning it does retain some nutritional value. You can sub for brown sugar if you like though.
- All-Purpose Flour: For this recipe, I kept it very simple with all-purpose flour because it’s a pantry staple for most.
- Non-Dairy Milk: Use any non-dairy milk that you have on hand! I’ve used homemade hemp milk, almond milk and soy for this recipe.
- Vanilla Coconut Yogurt: Any plant-based yogurt should work, I prefer this vanilla coconut yogurt overall so that’s why I used it in this recipe.
- Neutral Tasting Oil: Whenever I use oil I either use avocado or extra virgin olive oil. For this recipe, I opted for extra virgin olive oil because it’s more neutral tasting. A few other options are canola, vegetable or refined coconut oil.
TIPS FOR THE BEST PUMPKIN BREAD
I’ll be honest with you, every recipe is pretty much a one-bowl recipe in my world so let me tell you how to make this pumpkin bread in one bowl.
- Mix the coconut sugar and oil together then, stir in the remaining wet ingredients until fully combined.
- Add the dry ingredients over the top – starting with the flour and gently mix them together over the wet ingredients before fully incorporating.
- Be sure not to overmix – some flour clumps are fine.
It’s really that simple, the only difference from the “normal” way is that you’re mixing the dry ingredients together on top of the wet ingredients rather than in a separate bowl.
I hope you enjoy this super delicious recipe just as much as I do! Xx
SUPER MOIST VEGAN PUMPKIN BREAD (1-BOWL)
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- 3/4 cup non-dairy milk
- 1/4 cup neutral-tasting oil
- 1/4 cup vanilla coconut yogurt
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF and lightly grease a loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, mix together the coconut sugar and oil then stir in the remaining wet ingredients.
- Starting with the flour, add all the dry ingredients over top of the wet and gently stir them together before fully incorporating the wet.
- Mix until just combined, be sure not to overmix – a few small flour clumps are fine.
- Pour into the loaf pan and bake for 40-60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Tried this recipe? Tag @rosslynmaria on Instagram!