This is the easiest Vegan Cream Cheese Icing you’ll ever make. The best part? You don’t need any store-bought vegan cream cheese or even a blender to make it. Drizzle it over cinnamon rolls/cinnamon roll pancakes or anything you’d typically use a cream cheese icing for!
VEGAN CREAM CHEESE ICING (HEALTHY, NUT-FREE)
- 1/2 cup coconut cream*
- 1-2 tbsp vegan butter** (optional)
- 1-2 tsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp maple syrup*** (or to taste)
- splash of lemon juice
- pinch of salt
- To a small bowl, add all the ingredients and whisk together until fully combined.
- Taste and adjust to your own preference (eg. if you want it sweeter, add more maple syrup)
- Drizzle on whatever you like.
Tried this recipe? Tag @rosslynmaria on Instagram!